We encourage responsible gaming because we want our players to have fun while playing at Dafabet. We help with management tools that allow you to set and control your own limits and we allow our players to define their own limits of responsible gaming. Gambling should never place a burden on your life either financially or emotionally, it is just a form of entertainment.
Spending above your budget, borrowing money to play, or using money allocated for other purposes ut can lead to significant problems for you and others around you. It is simply unwise, so bet responsibly and have fun! We want you to enjoy playing on Dafabet!
Our Customer Service staff undergo awareness training on gambling issues and related problems.
We recommend that players contact a self-help organization for additional help, and there are many organizations that can provide assistance and support to people who develop a problem with gambling.
The following websites provide guidance and advice. Each one contains an e-mail address and helpline numbers that you might contact should you need support and confidential advice:
Do you have a gambling problem?
Ask yourself the following questions if you feel you may have a problem with your gambling:
- Have other people ever touched upon your gambling?
- Have you ever lied to hide the amount of time and money that you have spent on gambling?
- Do frustrations, arguments, or disappointments make you start gambling?
- Do you continue gambling for long periods and alone?
- Do you take your time from college or work to gamble?
- Do you gamble to avoid an unhappy boring life?
- Are you hesitant to spend ‘gambling budget’ on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your friends, family, or pastimes because of gambling?
- Do you feel you must try and win back your losses after losing, as soon as possible?
- Do you feel lost and in despair, when gambling and you run out of money and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until you lose all the money?
- Have you stolen, borrowed, or lied just to pay gambling debts or get money to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed due to your frequent gambling?
The more ‘yes’ you answer these questions, the more likely it is that you have a gambling addiction and may wish to seek advice and help.
Managing your playing
It is not uncommon to spend over their budget some of the time for players who enjoy gambling frequently. To ensure your gambling expenditure is affordable, we advise that specific budget plans be made.
Sometimes people seek help only in crisis and deny the extent of their own problems. If you think you might have a problem, ask yourself honestly, and set yourself the goal of stopping gambling for two weeks or a month as a test. Monitor your state of mind: you could have a problem, if you are unable to achieve these goals, and might benefit from discussing your situation with a counselor.
Please contact our friendly Customer Support team who can advise you on available options, if you feel your gambling is getting out of control and you would like some play limitations.
Self-exclusion or Opt-Out
Dafabet gives you the power to permanently exclude yourself from playing at Dafabet if you believe you have a gambling problem or just wish to take an enforced break from gaming. You will be barred from playing games at Dafabet if you choose to exclude yourself permanently. All you need to do is contact our Customer Services team.
Also, you can prevent access to wagering, gaming, or gambling facilities on the Internet various software. For example, Gamblock™ www.gamblock.com blocks access to Internet gambling sites and thus helps gamblers to avoid the problems of unrestricted gambling.
Preventing under age gambling
To play at Dafabet India, you must be at least 18 years old. To ensure that no person under legal age has access to our gaming sites, we undertake checks. Provision of dishonest or inaccurate information about a player’s age may result in civil and/or criminal prosecution and in forfeiture of any winnings.
We recommend that responsible players install Internet filtering software on their computers in order to protect minors from accessing the site. Parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer’s access to the Internet with a range of third party applications available, such as:
- CYBERsitter filtering software allowing parents to add their own sites to block: www.cybersitter.com
- Net Nanny filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content: www.netnanny.com